Stay Safe While Doing Mushrooms !
Here at Beyond Mushrooms we strongly believe in the therapeutic and healing properties of mushrooms and want everyone to have a safe and positive experience with psychedelic mushroom products!
How to Prepare for You Experience
- Only take mushrooms if you’re mentally stable, in a good state of mind and in a setting that you are comfortable in. Most importantly with people you are comfortable around .
- Be prepared for the effects of the Psilocybin, as it affects each person differently. How Does Psilocybin Work?
- If it’s your first time, you should start with 1/4-1/2 a normal dose and test out the effects.
How to Stay Safe During Your Experience
- Make sure to wait a couple hours for all the effects. If after waiting, and you enjoy the feeling, then you can decide about taking more.
- Surround yourself with good vibes. Play music you enjoy, watch the sunset, and avoid any unnecessary stress.
- Drink water & stay hydrated!
- Stay away from the steering wheel. Your judgment and coordination may be greatly impaired.
- Stick to one substance at a time. Using cannabis and alcohol while tripping can change your experience in unpredictable ways.
How to Stay Safe If You (Or Someone Else) Has a Bad Trip
- If you’re having a bad trip, remember… You took the mushrooms to have an experience. Enjoy it, go with the flow. Sometimes in the deepest darkest depths of a non-positive mushroom trip it can make you feel like it will never end.. But it of course will. Just relax , Breathe… Try to surrender to the experience (rather than trying to control it).
- If someone else is having a bad trip…Take them to a calm, safe environment. Reassure them that you’re their friend and that in time the experience will pass. Help them meditate or relax.